Forgelight is the city’s most heavily rebuilt and reordered district. It is dominated by heavy industry and the offices of mercenary companies.
Population: Predominantly human, along with most of the city’s warforged.
Character: No-nonsense and businesslike.
Businesses: Mercenaries and smiths.
- The Anvilfire Inn: The choice watering hole for Forgelight’s labourers
- House Deneith Enclave: A fortified keep serving the mercenary House and their clients
- Dragon Tooth Arms: The preeminent weapons shop in the district, with a near-monopoly on magical weapons in Stormreach
- Fare Trades: A general store and pawnshop
- The Foundry: Stormreach’s centre of metalworking and smithing
- Hammersmith’s Inn: An inn favoured by mercenaries, ex-soldiers and adventurers
- The Rusty Nail: A tavern that caters to the warforged
- Stormreach Forge: The outlet for the items created in the Foundry
- Temple of the Sovereign Host: The city’s oldest temple, dedicated to an unusual perspective on the gods of the Host