The Harbour District
The gateway to Stormreach, first port of call for ships coming from Khorvaire.
Population: Humans and half-elves, who are outnumbered by visitors of other races.
Character: Bustling and dangerous.
Businesses: Shipping, crime, taverns, and fishing.Key Locations
- Crypt of the Guard: A decaying, poorly maintained tomb that holds the dead of the Stormreach Guard
- Dagoward’s Apothecary: The sole purveyor of potions, reagents and herbs in the district
- The Emperor: A great statue from the Age of Giants that looks out over the Harbour
- Hammer and Chain: An upscale seller of weapons and armour
- The Harbourmaster’s House: The home of Harbourmaster Zin, and a centre of services for ship’s captains
- The Leaky Dinghy: A rotting, rat-infested tavern popular with sailors, fishers and thrillseekers
- The Lighthouse: A lighthouse powered by ancient giant magic that stands on a small island
- Riedran Consulate: Home to the Reidran consul and his staff from the far-off continent of Sarlona
- Shargon’s Talon: A tower jutting from the waves, home to the Temple of the Devourer
- Thaendyr’s Rest: A consulate and inn serving the elves of Aerenal
- The Underharbour: A variety of ruins and tunnels underneath the waters of the Harbour
- The Waterworks: The main outlet for the city’s sewers and water pipes
- The Wavecrest Tavern: A respected inn and tavern, with good food and drink and weekly arm-wrestling contests
- The Wayward Lobster: A carousing place for those who fancy themselves scoundrels.