A district divided by a stone wall, with secure mansions and expensive services on one side and rowdy bars and dives on the other.
Population: Primarily dwarves in Coasthold and humans and elves in the rest of the district.
Character: Rough and bawdy in Locksmith Square, driven and serious in Coasthold.
Businesses: Banking, diplomacy, messaging, gladiatorial fighting, locksmiths, pawnshops, security.
- Coasthold: A residential ward dominated by wealthy dwarves and their respectable businesses
- Locksmith Square: A notorious ward filled with bars, brothels, arenas and other forms of entertainment
- The Black Wrack: Stormreach’s biggest and most popular tavern, with a wall of job postings and public notices
- The Citadel of the Twelve: Headquarters of the Twelve, the alliance of wizards and agents in service to the dragonmarked houses
- Eldred’s Pool: A mysterious fountain left behind by the vanished thri-kreen race
- House Kunderak Enclave: The centre of Stormreach’s banking and finance operations
- House Lyrander Shipyard: Recently-built shipyard producing vessels for local and trans-oceanic voyages
- The Red Ring: A gladiatorial arena that also provides gambling facilities
- Shadows: Stormreach’s most upscale, discreet and profitable brothel
- The Titanswalk: An ancient arch that serves as the gate between Coasthold and Locksmith Square
- The Tower of Kol Korran: A mysterious tower locked away and guarded by House Kundarak security